cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSP-C isn't picking up ASR9KV Serial #s from parent ASR9010s.

pcampbell3
Level 1
Level 1

I've run into an issue where a customer has multiple ASR 9010s and they have multiple ASR9KVs spread across the chassis.  As such, when the collector did a scan it gets the host ASR9010, but it does not get the serial # information for the ASR9KV.  Any suggestion on how to get this accomplished?

3 Replies 3

Chris Camplejohn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Are you just not seeing the SN's for the ASR9KV in CSPC or not seeing in the SNTC portal? You won't see them in CSPC unless you look into the collected data itself from the inventory collection and look at the Entity MIB collection. But when that data is uploaded to Cisco and processed into the SNTC Portal, you will see them there.

I will have to look into the CSP-C itself to see if it has it in the inventory information.

that said - I know 100% for a fact they are not in the SNTC Portal. which is most important...

Once you verify the data was collected on CSPC you could private message a serial number from the parent ASR9010 and one ASR9KV satellite and we can investigate on the backend as well.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: