Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSP Collector 2.7 Default Username and Password

Not applicable

I've just upgraded to CSPC 2.7 and loaded the medium .ova file.

I've used the following documentation as a guide for install.

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/support/docs/cloud-systems-management/common-services-platform-collector-cspc/CSPC-Quick-Start-Guide.pdf

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/cloud-systems-management/common-services-platform-collector-cspc/products-installation-guides-list.html

The CSPC wizard also failed on all of the services that I tried to add upon install, NTP, DNS, etc.

After IP was added, the device then restarted services and I am unable to use the default username and password don't work to login to the CLI to upload seed files, etc.

These were the 2 usernames and passwords tried:

admin/Adm!23min

admin/Admin!23

Account is now showing as locked.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi user,

I do see multiple uploads today and it is in process status as per backend db. Recommendation is to wait for 24-48 hr before it comes up on portal. As well, please do not have next upload until you see successful one in SNTC portal since it will increase delay in processing. Once you login in in 24-48 hr, please make sure you select correct inventory to see related data.

Thanks,

Supriya

View solution in original post

12 Replies 12

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi User,

With the new CSPC 2.7 image, if up to 3 failed login attempts have occurred back to back, it will temporarily lock the account for 30 minutes.  Can you please try and see if you're able to login after a 30 minute period?

If you haven't changed password, following should work.

admin
Adm!23min

Do you have access from other login user? - collectorlogin or root??

Once you have Admin CLI login, you can configure NTP, DNS from there only.

Thanks,

Supriya

I was able to login and run a successful discovery and upload, however we're not seeing it in the portal.

Can you verify receipt?

Hi User,

I believe you must have configure/run collection profile successfully. Please send me private message on company name, inventory name and collection id using link here.

Thanks,

Supriya

Hi user,

I do see multiple uploads today and it is in process status as per backend db. Recommendation is to wait for 24-48 hr before it comes up on portal. As well, please do not have next upload until you see successful one in SNTC portal since it will increase delay in processing. Once you login in in 24-48 hr, please make sure you select correct inventory to see related data.

Thanks,

Supriya

Hi User,

Just to add on above answer, please click on pencil icon beside customer name and if you don't select any inventory, and look under upload processing, you will see related status on uploads. Again, please make sure not to initial any new upload until you see all get processed in queue.

Thanks,

Supriya

Thank you ! 

Hi User,

Can you please make sure if collection profile and upload profile is configured properly before upload? As per backend record, received file is empty and due to that it is failing. If you need any further assistance, please make sure to attach screenshot of collection profile and upload profile.

Thanks,

Supriya

Good Morning !

I am still seeing the last upload as July 31st.  Can you please confirm status of 8/2 upload

Hi Jenn,

I am working with related team on this and update you soon.

Thanks,
Supriya

Hi Jenn,

Supriya notes that a successful upload was processed and we will close this discussion.  If you need further assistance, we ask that you start a new discussion to ensure visibility for our experts.

Cheers,

Cheri

Hi,

Does this apply to the root account as well?

Regards,

Kanes.R

@Supriya Patel wrote:

Hi User,

With the new CSPC 2.7 image, if up to 3 failed login attempts have occurred back to back, it will temporarily lock the account for 30 minutes.  Can you please try and see if you're able to login after a 30 minute period?

If you haven't changed password, following should work.

admin
Adm!23min

Do you have access from other login user? - collectorlogin or root??

Once you have Admin CLI login, you can configure NTP, DNS from there only.

Thanks,

Supriya

Does this apply to the root account as well?

Regards,

Kanes.R