cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Smart Net Total Care Community!

Our community includes Cisco experts to answer your questions about the Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) portal and CSP-Collector.
Click the navigation links below to access materials for using our service and supported collectors.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

CSP Collector - Failure to Upload

I'm having problems when trying to upload the collected data.

When I try to upload, I receive the following error:

A connectivity exception occured while processing the request. The Exception is HTTPs TransportMode has Failed 500 Internal Server Error

upload_error.pngThe error.

I have connectivity to all IPs and ports described in the CSPC documentation (72.163.7.113, 72.163.7.60 ,72.163.7.60,173.37.146.12, 173.37.144.208, all allowed for outbound port 443 and 80).

The CSPC is correctly registered.

4 REPLIES 4
Cisco Employee

Re: CSP Collector - Failure to Upload

Hi,

Was upload working before? Please private message me collection id, current version of collector, customer name and inventory name. It could be misconfigured collection profile or old certificate. 

Thanks,
Supriya

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Bug has been raised on given issue. Please refer to below link

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvq39919/?reffering_site=dumpcr

Thanks,

Supriya

Cisco Employee

Hi,

Could you please generate new certificate and have upload using new certificate? Please update me if you have any question.

Thanks,

Supriya

Beginner

Hi, Check the certificate details are correct and then reinstall the certificate.

Regards

Chris

CreatePlease to create content
Right-rail
Navigation
Be sure to bookmark these support pages and use them in the future to find all the self-help information.
Helpful Links