Views
Helpful
Replies

CSPC 2.10.0.2 Upgrade

david
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Community

We have a CSPC 2.10.0.1 which we have upgraded to 2.10.0.2 via the GUI.  This is showing as installed yet every time I logon to the collector I get a notification that a new version 2.10.0.2 is available for download.  I've connected via CLI and checked the installed version and this is showing as 2.10.0.2.  I've also redeployed via the CLI but still getting the same message.

We have also restarted the collector in case it didn't reboot for some reason and still getting the same prompt.  Any suggestions on how to resolved the now annoying notification?

CSPC, Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector
KR

David

11 Replies 11

neharani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I hope you are doing good.

The post has been acknowledged by us, I will be in charge of this post, and I will troubleshoot this further.

Regards,

Neha Rani

Many thanks

neharani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Could you please share your availability to do the real-time troubleshooting?

I could do a real time troubleshooting session from 17.00 BST (UTC+1)

KR

David

Can you please share your email id for a Webex invite in a personal message or here (whatever suits you).

DM sent with details

Yes, I have received it. Thankyou!

david
Level 1
Level 1

In our enviroment the JeOS deployed correctly but the SP didn't install correctly. Reapply of the SP fails. Only options to resolve are either wait for 2.10.0.3 or greater to be released and see if that installs correctly, or redeploy the appliance OVA, patch to 2.10.0.2 and restore a backup.

Sure, do let me know how do you want to proceed. 

pcu-rebar
Level 1
Level 1

We performed the manual install from CLI with no issues, other than having to run the install.sh two times against the JeOS patch.

Our install was from a fresh version of the 2.10.0.1-B-7.ova 

please let me know if something requires my attention. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: