cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSPC 2.7.2 Upgrade from GUI Stuck in "Apply-in-progress"

Support Support
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know how to resolve the issue mentioned above?  If I ssh to the server the version shows as -

admin# show version -d
        Build-name   : Collection Platform Software 2.7

Package-type : ServicePack
        Version      : sp-30.0.0-0-0-lnx64
             Component : CSPC Base
             Version   : 2.7
        Package-type : JeOS
        Version      : jeos-30.0.2-0-lnx64
             Component : AdminShell
             Version   : 1.5
             Component : LCM
             Version   : 1.5
             Component : CASP
             Version   : 2.7.2
             Component : ConcsoTgw
             Version   : 1.6.7
             Component : Hardened CentOS
             Version   : 6.8 patch#0

So it looks like the patch has been applied if you look on the CLI, but the GUI is still showing in progress.

Has anyone come across this issue before, and how can I resolve it?

TIA,

Jason

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hey Jason,

I'm glad you were able to work around the upgrade issue. I was actually about to suggest running the upgrade via CLI, so you were already one step ahead of me =). Now that you are on 2.7 you will see the most up to date software patches in GUI.

Thanks,
Taylor

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

taywelch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Jason,

Did you initiate the upgrade via CLI or GUI?

Thanks,

Taylor

....Resolved by applying the patch via the CLI...

Just seen your response - Originally it was via the GUI, but I've now fixed it by applying from the CLI, so all good.

One other thing - what is the better of the two options for auto upgrade?  It appears that they both do separate things, whereas I'd like the server to keep up-to-date for everything, i.e. both patches and major/minor releases?  Or am I just being stupid and reading it wrong? :)

TIA,

Jason

Hey Jason,

I'm glad you were able to work around the upgrade issue. I was actually about to suggest running the upgrade via CLI, so you were already one step ahead of me =). Now that you are on 2.7 you will see the most up to date software patches in GUI.

Thanks,
Taylor

Hi Jason,

Please let us know if you need anything further. If not, please mark accept as solution to close the conversation.

Thanks!
Cheri

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: