Views
Helpful
Replies

cspc 2.7 cant see serial number from devices

willyskate
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

The managed devices dont show me the serial of the devices, is normal this behavior ?

and when i try to create a new manage upload profile, show me the next erro.

i have a VM CSPC 2.7.

Please any suggest for this issue, thanks.

no serial.png

upload error.png

Regards.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi User,

It is good to hear that as suggested after configuring service name in collection profile resolved given issue.

Thanks,

Supriya

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi user,

For CSPC 2.7, you can enable the serial number check. Please follow below. Once enable, please re-run discovery

Settings -> Discovery Settings -> Serial Number Duplicate Check -> Yes

Thanks,

Supriya

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

HI User,

To direct answer your question, is this normal behavior not showing serial number on manage device tab? Answer is Yes. CSPC does not really process all data but once upload is done to SNTC portal and portal will show Serial number and related information.

Thanks,

Supriya

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi User,

Sorry to reply on multiple post. For upload profile, it seems you have not finished configuration. It is hiding behind your pop-up window but you have to select service as well.

You can choose All Collection Profiles For Service or Single Collection Profile and select corresponding registration certificate from drop down.

For your ref. , I am providing user guide, please check for 'manage upload profile' page.

Please do let me know if you have more concern/question.

Thanks,
Supriya

Hi, 

Thanks for your response, i open the cspc with internet explorer, but when i select 

but in the arrow from drop down dont show me any option o certificated, just appears in blank, what can i do for create a manage upload please? 

best regards.

Hi User,

How about 'single collection profile' drop down? Do you see anything?

At the same time, please private message me your collection id and customer name?

Thanks,

Supriya

Hi, 

in the single collect profile is the same, dont show me any certificated, just a blank panel.

i send you the custumer id to a private message.

thanks for your help.

regards

Hi User,

It is good to hear that as suggested after configuring service name in collection profile resolved given issue.

Thanks,

Supriya

Hi Supriya, 

Thanks for your help and support.

best regards.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: