cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Smart Net Total Care Community!

Our community includes Cisco experts to answer your questions about the Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) portal and CSP-Collector.
Click the navigation links below to access materials for using our service and supported collectors.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

CSPC 2.7 Reports - Macro

Hello,

I am generating Inventory and Alarms reports from a CSPC 2.7 with Smart Net Total Care portal v3.10, and I am having problems at using the "Template Smart Services Portal  Dashboard 3-6_v2.xlsm" macro to generate graphs with the data of the reports. The macro seems to work but the data in the dynamic tables generated is either wrong or empty.

Does anyone have had the same problem? Do you know if there is a newer version of this macro?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Everyone's tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I had this same issue.  If

I had this same issue.  If you remove the MAC address column and load your reports it will work.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

I had this same issue.  If

I had this same issue.  If you remove the MAC address column and load your reports it will work.

View solution in original post

Beginner

It worked!! Thanks a lot.

It worked!!

Thanks a lot.

Cisco Employee

Re: CSPC 2.7 Reports - Macro

Hi, where to download this macro?

Cisco Employee

Hello Hutay,

You can reference these links:

Thank you,

Jarrett

Hi Jarrett,

Is there any way to get the latest version of the macro template, please.

Many thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Hi There,
The latest macro report can be found here -> https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/services/sntc-portal/index.html
Thanks!
Jarrett

Many thanks, Jarrett!
CreatePlease to create content
Right-rail
Navigation
Be sure to bookmark these support pages and use them in the future to find all the self-help information.
Helpful Links