Helpful
Replies

CSPC 2.7 uploads not in portal

I have created an upload profile. When I run the upload profile I see
Initialize_files Successful
Dumping_Upload_Data Successful
Zip_File_Creation Successful
Upload_to_Backend Successful

The CSPC server is registered to SNTC portal.

When I check "Upload Processing" on my SNTC portal,, I don't see file is getting uploaded from CSPC collector to SNTC.

What need to do to troubleshoot this issue ?

12 Replies 12

brawall
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If this is your first time sending an upload then it will not show as processing, it will only show as "Success" after it completes. After your first upload has processed successfully you will be able to see subsequent uploads in the "Upload Processing" view on the SNTC portal while they process.

If this is not your first upload please share company name and inventory name on portal.

Thank you,

Brandon

Company: Wipro
Project Name: Pitney Bowes
Inventory Name: Network Asset

This is not the first time upload is happening from CSPC collector to SNTC.

My Company name is Wipro
Project Name: Pitney Bowes
Inventory Name: Network Asset

Can you share screenshots of your upload profile configuration?

Please find the screen capture attached.

Can you please run a fresh collection using the sntc1x_min_cp profile then try to push an upload? Also what version collector are you running?

Can you please confirm if the collection profile configuration is fine or not. Please find the screen capture below.

And CSPC Collector Version is : 2.6

SNTC portal Version is :      4.3.4

Let me know if i need to teak some change and if changes are required please guide me create a new collection profile.

Collection profile looks good. Please note that it is only configured to run on 1 device though, not all of your devices. Also note that within the collection profile you have it enabled to upload after collection completes. This makes having an upload profile redundant as they are doing the same thing. Can you please run a fresh collection and post back when it is complete?

I have created the new Data Collection Profile for multiple devices and run the same for managed devices. Which got 100 % completed. And after finishing that i push the upload through upload profile and it was successful without any error. Now what shall i do?

Can you enable the setting in your upload profile "All Collection Profiles for Service" and select smartnet_total_care. Please also  ensure that the collection profiles you are using have Service Name set to smartnet_total_care in the profile details.

Once done, run a collection and upload. If they are still not showing in portal I would suggest redeploying a new collector on the latest version, considering you are running an old and unsupported version.

I don't see any such option in the Manage Upload Profile section. Please find the screen capture attached.

My apologies. Select "Query Service Specific Data" and set to smartnet_total_care.

Thank you,

Brandon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: