Helpful
Replies

CSPC 2.7 - User admin locked

joao.paulo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi dears,

I have a problem...

I need to access CLI for configuration proxy in Collector CSPC. But in my first access require change password. Ok, I change password, but the virtual machine crashed and require back login again.

I try login using admin and password default Adm!23min or "newpassword", but unsuccessfully. The login using user admin is locked, and not possible do login in CLI.

I try login every day using two possible passwords, but user remains locked .

Exist anyway password default for "root" or "collectorlogin"?

Is possible reset admin password by web?

Can you help me please?

Tks.,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi user,

Reinitialize VM and error remains -> After this how log did you wait before you login? I believe you see this on the screen while collector is booting up and you try to login as admin.

Thanks,
Supriya

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi User,

By any chance, do you know what version of collector are you on?

Thanks,

Supriya

Hi,

Sorry, you have mentioned on title that you are running 2.7. After 3 wrong password attempt, system locks you out. In such situation, user has to wait for 1 hr and re-login back with correct password. By any chance, do you remember that user 'root' and 'collectorlogin' ever activated. If you have activated and remember these login, we can reset user admin from root.

But in my first access require change password. Ok, I change password, but the virtual machine crashed and require back login again. ->

Once you change password, system will require you to log back in. Could you please describe complete steps or provide screenshot of what exactly you do on screen and see?

Thanks,

Supriya

Resolved!

Detecd when admin user is locked CLI accepts only ONE more password, before locked access again for 1 hour.

Today at login I tried the new password on the first try. Worked!

But now it has problems in SSH and closes session. I'm access VM console directly. Reinitialize VM and error remains.

Here is error screen:

===============================================================================

login as: admin **************************************************************************************************** ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- CSP Collector Please use below url to access CSP collector. https://10.141.3.70:8001 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- **************************************************************************************************** Using keyboard-interactive authentication. Password: Last login: Thu Feb 8 16:49:09 2018 from 10.142.181.34 ######################################################################### # This system is hardened and for the use of authorized users only. # # Individuals using this computer system without authority, or in # # excess of their authority, are subject to having all of their # # activities on this system monitored and recorded by system # # personnel. # # # # In the course of monitoring individuals improperly using this # # system, or in the course of system maintenance, the activities # # of authorized users may also be monitored. # # # # Anyone using this system expressly consents to such monitoring # # and is advised that if such monitoring reveals possible # # evidence of criminal activity, system personnel may provide the # # evidence of such monitoring to law enforcement officials. # ######################################################################### java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused) at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method) at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:350) at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:206) at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:188) at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392) at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:589) at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:538) at java.net.Socket.(Socket.java:434) at java.net.Socket.(Socket.java:244) at com.cisco.ca.ss.lcm.adminshell.client.ShellClient.main(ShellClient.java:51)

Error occured: could not connect to the database server. Please make sure mysql database server is up and running.

Can help me Supriya, please.

Tks.,

Hi user,

Reinitialize VM and error remains -> After this how log did you wait before you login? I believe you see this on the screen while collector is booting up and you try to login as admin.

Thanks,
Supriya

I don't login again, the VM crashed.

Deployd a new VM.

Tks for everiting.,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: