Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSPC 2.8.1.6 Can't upload Internal Server Error

Hello Cisco Team,

We are deploying a new installation of CSCP. We install 2.8.1.4 and after upload to 2.8.1.6 patch installed JeOS and SP.

The server is upgraded OK, but when we try to upload apprear the following error:

Upload INITIALIZING: RUNNING
Upload INITIALIZING: SUCCESSFUL
Upload SELECTING_DEVICES: RUNNING
Upload SELECTING_DEVICES: SUCCESSFUL; Other Details: 132 devices selected
Upload SEGMENTING: RUNNING
Upload SEGMENTING: SUCCESSFUL
Upload EXPORTING: RUNNING; Directory: _CSPC_Upload/42_1; Other Details: transport-inventory-1571757532269.zip
Upload EXPORTING: SUCCESSFUL; Directory: _CSPC_Upload/42_1; Other Details: transport-inventory-1571757532269.zip
Upload UPLOADING: RUNNING; Certificate: CSP000904xxxx; Directory: _CSPC_Upload/42_1; File: transport-inventory-1571757532269.zip; Other Details: Upload method is Connectivity
Upload UPLOADING: FAILED; Certificate: CSP000904xxxx; Directory: _CSPC_Upload/42_1; File: transport-inventory-1571757532269.zip; Other Details: Internal Server Error
Upload CLEANING_UP: RUNNING
Upload CLEANING_UP: SUCCESSFUL; Other Details: CSP000904xxxx: Internal Server Error

We restarted collector, and generate new certificates from SNTC Portal, but not works.

As a final option we try to manually load Exporter into the portal but we also don't see the information reflected

I appreciate your help.

Fabian

4 Replies 4

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The Internal Server error is a generic error and we need to find a more specific root cause

We will need to connect via ssh to the user collectorlogin and then su to root

if you only have access to the admin cli user (reminds that the authentication of admin CLI and not the same as the GUI per se )you can activate and generate the passwords with the commands below

If you do have have that access connect via SSH using the admin user and its passwords ad do the following :

admin#  pwdreset collectorlogin 90

and

admin# pwdreset root 90

If you already have access to collectorlogin and root access do the following

Connect to the user via ssh collectorlogin then su to root as shown below

$ su root

and then send me the output of the following commands on a private message.

# tail -100 /opt/ConcsoTgw/tail-end-gateway-decoupled/bin/CONN_TEG_LOGS/tail-end-gateway.log

# openssl s_client -showcerts -connect concsoweb-prd.cisco.com:443

# tail -100 /opt/ConcsoTgw/tail-end-gateway-decoupled/bin/nohup.out

# wget https://72.163.7.113/HeadEndWebAppServlet/ --no-check-certificate

Thanks for the quick reply. No change so sending you the output.

Hi adias,

The client came forward and applied these commands that he found in the forum:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From root run the following commands in order:

sed -i ':a;N;$!ba;s/file/#file/1' /opt/ConcsoTgw/tail-end-gateway-decoupled/bin/run.sh

sed -i 's/nettools-upload.cisco.com/72.163.7.113/g' /opt/ConcsoTgw/tail-end-gateway-decoupled/conf/csof_config.xml

service concsotgw restart

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After applying them the connection worked.

Comparing them with yours I see that they perform the same function by redirecting to the same url.

I'm attaching the screen.

I  appreciate your help, Greetins,

Fabian

Please Mark the issue as resolved:

Thank you Fabian the "Internal Server Error" is a generic error message and we need to get to the most specific message, that is why we need the logs.  if the error on the logs is in fact 404.  then the steps above should work, at least for that error.

HTTPs TransportMode has Failed 404:Not Found

If you run those commands in the dark of the actual error at times you may coincidentally fix that problem and if it is the only problem,fix the upload issues.. Many times it is not the case,

The other post you referring based on the wording you posted is also mine.. like this one, the difference there is that the image itself exposed the specific error.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/smart-net-total-care-portal-and/upload-fails/m-p/3945791#M12405

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: