cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSPC 2.9 Issues

JackieBehr
Level 1
Level 1

Primary problem: Uploads are not occurring or even logging that they are trying/failing. When I run the export test it pops up an alert "Upload test failed....with the response.. A connectivity exception occurred while processing the request. The Exception is HTTPs TransportMode has Failed Read timed out."

When I look at the logs via SSH i see these:

09 Apr 2021 13:49:38,951 [Timer-0] INFO com.cisco.ca.csp.cso.smartlogging.client.registration.LogRegistration.registrationProcess(LogRegistration.java:267) - Serviceability registration failed for the component: CONN_TEG. [WARN ] [2021-04-11 13:30:20,105] : [com.pari.logger.LoggerThread] [run] [Thread=pool-11-thread-40][Class=com.pari.nm.modules.utils.CriticalAlertUtil][Method=popUpUploadFailTestAlert][line=272][Module=Common][Sending popup alert on 51 1 ConnectivityProbeJob_1618162099104 A connectivity exception occured while processing the request. The Exception is :: HTTPs TransportMode has Failed Read timed out

Steps taken:

• I've deleted the certificate and re-added it a couple times and restarted the appliance many times.
  • I've attempted to delete the old and new appliance from total care services pages and that fails and tells me to contact support.
  • I've rebuilt collections/discoveries
  • I tried to open a TAC case and am told I don't have a contract to get support...
  • Email alerts/notifications don't work for the virtual appliance. I will occasionally get a random one but mail logs indicate its trying to e-mail itself...

Any help would be appreciated since I have no successful uploads processed to Total Care Services since April 1st.

The prior appliance was working fine on 2.8 but the migration steps did not work for me and this is a totally fresh virtual appliance on 2.9.2 from scratch.

2 Replies 2

dbourai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Looking into the issue, will get back with an update.

Thanks & regards,
Devashish Bourai.

dbourai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Are you running the Upload profile and Collection profile simultaneously?

Thanks & regards,
Devashish Bourai.