Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSPC Access denied.

Bom Dia !!

Não estou conseguindo fazer login na CLI do coletor, pedir uma alteração de senha, quando a percepção de uma alteração aparece na mensagem "Acesso negado". Tem que ser feito para corrigir ou ter que reinstalar o coletor?

Obs: Já tentei uma senha que não tenha guia de instalação.

Desde-já Agradeço.Access denied.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

CUSTOMER ---> ORIGINAL QUESTION ON POST ABOVE :

I'm not able to log in to the collector's CLI, ask for a password change, when the it seems to have changed it  appears in the "Access Denied" message. or does it need to be done to correct this situation or do I have to reinstall the collector?
Note: I have already tried a password that has no installation guide.screen1.JPG

-------

ENGINEER : --> You probably tried to modify more than 3 times not using the required patterns of change.. and had a lock on the account.. What is the version of the collector?
Wait 1 hours and try again with the original password if the message changes the password back. When asking for a new password try this.. Tyafgpv6 * as an example . If it works you can change again once that has access.

CUSTOMER--->  SECOND RESPONSE :

Hello, first I want to thank you for your attention.

We did what was instructed, but the error persists, We also can not know the version because we do not have access to the collector, by any means. I wonder if there is any solid reason, when this kind of problem happens and what would be the best option to do in this case?
Thank you!

ENGINEER  RESPONSE -

The best option would depend on what already has been done on the collector and what version it is at present.  Since we do have a new version to which the collector would need to be upgraded anyway. IT may be simpler and more efficient to deploy a new ova image. This lock typically occur if you did not met the criteria for change but at times may have a corruption on the pam process where if this was the first time setting it up it will not allow change because you should must first had logged into it prior to the expiration. example if the user was admin. but you had not logged in the account in 3 months it expired before you made it active. and it would have a behavior as you describing.  For a fix you would need to get to grub menu on single user mode to which you do not have access to..  For this particular situation I would recommend to deploy a new fresh ova of the latest 2.8 CSPC. it will save time since based on the problem it seems the version is a 2.6 or earlier

PORTUGUESE TRANSLATION :

A melhor opção dependeria do que já foi feito no coletor e qual versão ele está no momento.  Desde que ja existe  uma nova versão nova na qual o  coletor precisaria de ser upgraded de qualquer maneira. Pode ser mais simples e mais eficiente implantar uma nova imagem de ova. Esse bloqueio normalmente ocorre se você não atendeu aos critérios de alteração, mas às vezes pode ter uma corrupção no processo de Pam, onde se esta foi a primeira vez que tentando logar no servidor, não permitirá a mudança, porque ente o prazo de expiracao deveria ter logado ao menos uma vez para ativar a conta antes da expiração. exemplo, se o usuário foi admin. Mas você não tinha logado na conta em 3 meses ele expirou antes de você fez ativo. e teria um comportamento como você esta  descrevendo.  Para uma correção que você precisaria para logar via grub on the VMware  no modo de usuário único para o qual você não tem acesso ..  Para esta situação particular, eu recomendaria  implantar um novo ova da ultima versao 2,8 CSPC. Ele vai economizar muito  tempo e esforco a voce desde que com base no problema parece que a versão é um 2,6 ou anterior

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Voce provavelmente tentou modificar mais de 3 vezes nao usando os padroes requiridos de mudanca.. e teve um lock na conta.. qual a versao do collector?

Espere 1 hora e tente de novo com a senha original se a mensagem mude a senha volatar . quando pedir uma senha nova tente esta.. Tyafgpv6*  se funcionar voce podera mudar novamente uma vez qyue tenha accesso.

Olá, primeiramente quero agradecer pela atenção.

Fizemos oque foi instruído, porém o erro persiste , assim também não conseguimos saber a versão pois não temos acesso ao coletor, por nenhuma via. Gostaria de saber se tem algum motivo solido, quando acontece esse tipo de problema e qual seria a melhor opção para fazer neste caso ?

Obrigado !

CUSTOMER ---> ORIGINAL QUESTION ON POST ABOVE :

I'm not able to log in to the collector's CLI, ask for a password change, when the it seems to have changed it  appears in the "Access Denied" message. or does it need to be done to correct this situation or do I have to reinstall the collector?
Note: I have already tried a password that has no installation guide.screen1.JPG

-------

ENGINEER : --> You probably tried to modify more than 3 times not using the required patterns of change.. and had a lock on the account.. What is the version of the collector?
Wait 1 hours and try again with the original password if the message changes the password back. When asking for a new password try this.. Tyafgpv6 * as an example . If it works you can change again once that has access.

CUSTOMER--->  SECOND RESPONSE :

Hello, first I want to thank you for your attention.

We did what was instructed, but the error persists, We also can not know the version because we do not have access to the collector, by any means. I wonder if there is any solid reason, when this kind of problem happens and what would be the best option to do in this case?
Thank you!

ENGINEER  RESPONSE -

The best option would depend on what already has been done on the collector and what version it is at present.  Since we do have a new version to which the collector would need to be upgraded anyway. IT may be simpler and more efficient to deploy a new ova image. This lock typically occur if you did not met the criteria for change but at times may have a corruption on the pam process where if this was the first time setting it up it will not allow change because you should must first had logged into it prior to the expiration. example if the user was admin. but you had not logged in the account in 3 months it expired before you made it active. and it would have a behavior as you describing.  For a fix you would need to get to grub menu on single user mode to which you do not have access to..  For this particular situation I would recommend to deploy a new fresh ova of the latest 2.8 CSPC. it will save time since based on the problem it seems the version is a 2.6 or earlier

PORTUGUESE TRANSLATION :

A melhor opção dependeria do que já foi feito no coletor e qual versão ele está no momento.  Desde que ja existe  uma nova versão nova na qual o  coletor precisaria de ser upgraded de qualquer maneira. Pode ser mais simples e mais eficiente implantar uma nova imagem de ova. Esse bloqueio normalmente ocorre se você não atendeu aos critérios de alteração, mas às vezes pode ter uma corrupção no processo de Pam, onde se esta foi a primeira vez que tentando logar no servidor, não permitirá a mudança, porque ente o prazo de expiracao deveria ter logado ao menos uma vez para ativar a conta antes da expiração. exemplo, se o usuário foi admin. Mas você não tinha logado na conta em 3 meses ele expirou antes de você fez ativo. e teria um comportamento como você esta  descrevendo.  Para uma correção que você precisaria para logar via grub on the VMware  no modo de usuário único para o qual você não tem acesso ..  Para esta situação particular, eu recomendaria  implantar um novo ova da ultima versao 2,8 CSPC. Ele vai economizar muito  tempo e esforco a voce desde que com base no problema parece que a versão é um 2,6 ou anterior

Obrigado Pela ajuda Adias

Vamos Tomar uma decisão concreta ,perante as informações constadas anteriormente.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: