cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSPC additional collector not showing in portal

andyappel
Level 1
Level 1

I have an existing 2.5 collector thats been working for a year.  A few days ago I added a 2nd 2.6 collector.  Everything appears to be configured properly.  The collections work fine and the uploads complete successfully but in the portal I never see my new connector appear under "Upload Processing".

v2.5 appid:  CSP0009021551  (working)

v2.6 appid: CSP0009028751 (new)

Ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Andy,

You may have just the original inventory selected.  At the top left under the "Smart Net Total Care" you will see a place to edit or change your Customer and Inventory Names by selecting the pencil symbol.  Here you can select the new inventory details.

Thank you,

Jarrett

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Andy,

It looks like the uploads from your new 2.6 (CSP0009028751) collector does not contain any device information.  This can sometimes happen if a Collection Profile has not ran yet to collect your device details for the upload.

Can you please check and see if you've completed a Discovery Job (to add some devices), and a Collection Profile Job (to grab all of our device data) for the upload?

You can view your Collection Profile jobs by going to Reports -> Collection Profile Run Summary

If no Collection Profile job has been ran, we can manually start one by going to Management -> Run Collection Profile -> sntc1x_min_cp and issue a new upload once completed.

Thank you,

Jarrett

Collection profile has run successfully (see attached screen shot).  If I click on the "View Data" button  it shows 296 LiveNodes.

Hey Andy,

Great Job!  I see some data now in the latest most uploads.  You should be able to view them also on the Portal now.

Thank you,

Jarrett

I am still not seeing anything in the portal.  

Each of my collectors has a separate "Inventory" name but in the portal I am only seeing inventory from a single collector.  Is there a way to switch the view so I am seeing a different "INVENTORY AND SEGMENT"?

thanks!

-andy

Hello Andy,

You may have just the original inventory selected.  At the top left under the "Smart Net Total Care" you will see a place to edit or change your Customer and Inventory Names by selecting the pencil symbol.  Here you can select the new inventory details.

Thank you,

Jarrett

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: