cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSPC and ISEv, FMCv, WLCv

danielbarri
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, First of all I would like to know if ISEv, FMCv, WLCv are supported by CSPC sw version 2.8.x.y?

If supported, what can be collected from those virtual appliances?

Is it enough to configure the SNMP settings (via GUI) on those appliances?

According:

https://community.cisco.com/t5/smart-net-total-care-portal-and/integrating-ise-with-cspc/td-p/3799287

ISEv should be supported, as I understood; is that correct?

1 Reply 1

Chris Camplejohn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

ISEv should be supported.  For WLCv, it depends on what the sysobjectid is.  Can you send an snmpwalk output of the WLCv for the SNMPv2 System MIB to include sysObjectid and sysDescription?  For FMCv, you could also send the same.  For the FMC appliances, they return only a generic SNMP sysObjectid, so CSPC is not able to identify it, so the same could be true for the FMCv.  You can send the output in a private message to me.

ISEv will show as a host in SNTC and since we would collect the version, it would enable the SW-based Alerts in SNTC, such as SW EOL, SW Field Notice, and Security Advisory.  Same would be true for WLCv, if it can be collected.  For FMCv, there is no additional alert reporting at this time since the appliances are only manageable via their CIMC interface.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: