cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSPC can not select "Chanche alert status" in the "Actions" box on the Alerts tab

serviciosbvs
Level 1
Level 1

In the alerts tab, I can not change any of the conditions of the alerts status (when i select Actions tab - "Select a Row" or "Select 2 or more rows to", I can not select anything inside them). i need help with this problem, thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Juan,

You can respond to the alert through Administration - Active Alerts.

The screenshot that you are referring to is of Alerts - Field Notice. From here you can change the status of "Ignored" alerts back to Active.

You may want to go through Alert Administration video to know more.

Regards,

Suchita

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hello,
The "Change Alert Status" will become selectable after selecting an alert/row using the checkboxes displayed on the left of each alert. After you have 1 or more boxes checked, you will be able to select the options to change alert status.
Thank you,
Jarrett

Thanks for your help Jarrett

but now I get a blank window and then it shows me an error, which is where I'm not allowed to change the status of the alert. Do you know what this is?

I leave attached the images

Thank you.

Juan Diego Abreu

Hi Juan,

You can respond to the alert through Administration - Active Alerts.

The screenshot that you are referring to is of Alerts - Field Notice. From here you can change the status of "Ignored" alerts back to Active.

You may want to go through Alert Administration video to know more.

Regards,

Suchita

Thanks Suchita.

I was able to solve the problem!

Regards,

Juan.

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you please private message me with your account details?

Please share customer name, inventory and the report that you are referring to. Also include the CCO ID.

Regards,

Suchita

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: