cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSPC collecting all devices, but some of them is can´t be seen in the Services.cisco.com

Alexandrefaria
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all.

we had a collector box working fine here in LATAM

Except for a situation.

form the 1049 devices collected, around 150 are collected in the box, I can see, IP, IOS, Version, Hostname, etc.

But these 150 are not being viewed in the services.cisco.com

We don´t have upload fail.

Any error on the portal.

one detail is: the Installed CSPC Version. 2.8.1.8 not filled in blue

and I'm not sure if something is hanged between the upload of the box x the SNTC.Cisco community 02.jpgCisco community 01.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Alexandrefaria
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks so much for all your help

A Cisco engineer has contacted us and solve changing the data upload profile, creating a manually upload 

And it´s working fine.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Where in the collector you are seeing these 150 as being "collected" ?

18 sep 2020 collector evidence.jpgDear, thanks one more time.

1 - When we do the upload, the number of devices was increased since the last "collection" with these 150 newest devices.

2 - when you look into Collector - Dashboard - Live nodes, most of the 150 are present, with Serial number, IP and description, correctly.

number of devices and number of devices on portal may be only reflect number of devices "DISCOVERED"  live nodes and managed devices list are 'DEVICES DISCOVERED"  I am asking when was the last collection performed from the collection profile ?

Right today 

Sep 18, 2020 7:02 PM

send a screen shot of the collection profile and its success as well as the name and collector certificate in private

@adias 

23 Sep 2020 CSP0009047241.jpg

Thank you so much , if possible and if you think needed, we can talk and I show the Collector

Best Regards.

Alexandrefaria
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks so much for all your help

A Cisco engineer has contacted us and solve changing the data upload profile, creating a manually upload 

And it´s working fine.