Views
Helpful
Replies

CSPC collector upload fail - Server error internal

cisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I am experiencing the same internal error issue on the server.
This started after the upgrade from version 2.8.1.4 to version 2.8.1.6.

Would you help me?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Please mark this post as RESOLVED

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Internal server error is a generic error we will need to find the specific error message associated with your problem,

based on your screenshot I see you already have access to the CLI root account please send me in private the following output

assuming you do not use proxy:

# tail -100 /opt/ConcsoTgw/tail-end-gateway-decoupled/bin/CONN_TEG_LOGS/tail-end-gateway.log

# openssl s_client -showcerts -connect concsoweb-prd.cisco.com:443

# tail -100 /opt/ConcsoTgw/tail-end-gateway-decoupled/bin/nohup.out

# wget https://72.163.7.113/HeadEndWebAppServlet/ --no-check-certificate

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thank You , I have copied the details above, the request was to send this in private.  you can delete those details now.

The Logs shows that the specific error message is = message: Send File failed,http status code:400

This means that a collection has not occurred prior to the attempted upload or all the devices were unreachable while trying to collect the data. So it created a transport file with empty data. Make sure you run a collection profile and that it is success. Ensure you have the recurrent schedule on the collection profile set.  You do not need to schedule the upload profile, but make sure if you have one it has selected all inventory data to be uploaded

Hello
Thanks for the update.
Follow the two collections (one successful and one failed), as print.
Follow print's

Thanks

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

First Do not run upload profile just collection profile as it already does upload in the end.  what is the order you run those?

Hello good afternoon

First I run the collection and then Upload.
As shown in print, I have two Profile collection, the "SNTC EVALUATION" I am successful in collecting the SNTC I have failed in collecting

Thanks

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

UPLOAD profile are connected to the default collection profile, Please send me privately a screen shot of the default Locked SNTC collection profile you may need to send two screenshot to capture the whole settings

settings.JPG

setting2JPG.JPG

also send me the following : cert.JPG

Hello

I forwarded the screenshots in Private and so far I got no answer.
Could you analyze?

Thanks

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You may have missed my statement that ONLY one certificate per service is supported to upload on the SNTC portal, even though previous versions may by a bug error allow it.   You will need to determine which one is the correct one and modify it on the Application settings certificate

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Please mark this post as RESOLVED