cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSPC export = success but I don't see the export in "Upload Processing" on SNTC portal

Steve Rodrigue
Level 1
Level 1

I've run 2 export earlier today, I don't see them being processed on the SNTC portal. Is there an issue with the uploading of DATA at the moment?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The last Export I executed worked fine (I was out of the office when it occured). So we can consider this case "solved".  It auto-magically fixed itself. :D

Thanks for your support.

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

taywelch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Steve, 

In a private message can you send me the collector ID? You can find the collector ID in the GUI by navigating to Help>view/manage registrations> properties. 

Thanks, 

Taylor 

Private message sent.

Hi Steve,

SNTC uploading is currently being impacted by bug CSCvk29179. I will be sure to keep you informed when we receive the next updates.

Kind regards,

Thanks for the update.

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your patience. A hot fix was applied last evening.  Please reissue the upload and allow some time for it to appear in the portal.

Cheers,

Cheri

Ok, I've just started an upload job. I'll check later if it worked.

Upload fails with error 400.

err400.png

As root, please run the below command and report back if uploads still fail after.

#service cspc restart

Thank you,

Brandon

The last Export I executed worked fine (I was out of the office when it occured). So we can consider this case "solved".  It auto-magically fixed itself. :D

Thanks for your support.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: