cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSPC Notification issue

DY(Dongyeong)
Level 1
Level 1

I patched 2.8.1.3 successfully. However, CSPC shows me the notification, Software Update - Download of the package is failed whenever I log in to CSPC:cspc notification.PNG

Please let me know how to turn off the notification. And, it will be good if you can correct the spelling 'Succssfully' in the status description. It doesn't matter if you put it on purpose. 

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Bharath S
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Dy, 

I believe there was an upgrade failed case/scenario before upgrading successfully to 2.8.1.3 , because of which the notification started to show up . It should be cleared once upgraded properly. We will check on that. 

i'll be dropping you a PM with a command to clear of references which is leading to the notification please try out and update us on the result. 

Thanks & Regards,

Bharath S

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Bharath S
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Dy, 

I believe there was an upgrade failed case/scenario before upgrading successfully to 2.8.1.3 , because of which the notification started to show up . It should be cleared once upgraded properly. We will check on that. 

i'll be dropping you a PM with a command to clear of references which is leading to the notification please try out and update us on the result. 

Thanks & Regards,

Bharath S

Thanks a lot, Bharath! It worked for me. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: