Our community includes Cisco experts to answer your questions about the Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) portal and CSP-Collector.
Click the navigation links below to access materials for using our service and supported collectors.
I initially thought it was GUI, but I now believe that it is CLI. It would be good to know what to do in either case if you know it.
If you lost the "admin" password for the CLI, but you have the "collectorlogin" and "root" passwords:
1. SSH into the collector using the "collectorlogin" instead of "admin"
2. Run the command "sudo passwd admin"
3. Enter the root password at the prompt
4. You can now SSH in using "admin"
If you lost the "Admin123" password for the GUI:
1. Log into the GUI using with the default username "admin" and password "Admin#123"
2. Select Administration > Manage Users
3. Either change the "Admin123" password to something you know, or create a new user (recommended)
4. Do NOT change the password for the "admin" GUI user. That will break everything.
If you lost:
- the "admin" password for CLI and you don't have the "collectorlogin" and "root"
- the GUI password for "Admin123" and you changed the password for the GUI "admin" account
1. You will need to re-deploy the collector
I have lost the root password. I actually did not change this password but the PW I have is no longer working. I am not sure if what I have is a default root PW. I did not install the server. I do still have the GUI admin account and the CLI collectorlogin account. Is it possible from one of these to reset the root PW?