Views
Helpful
Replies

CSPC SNAS errors

TomB
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

We have several devices that will not display in the SNTC portal after upload from a smart collector. On further inspection these devices are failing with SNAS errors. Is there any way around this?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hey Tom,

I can see the serial number you provided me via private chat looks valid within the PSS portal. If you still see an error in the PSS portal, please open a TAC case for further assistance.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

taywelch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Tom, 

You can try the manual file import feature with the serial numbers receiving the SNAS error. Please let me know if you need any assistance locating the file import option.

Thanks, 

Hi taywelch
Do you mean manually importing the file from the collector or from a CSV import of the serial numbers into the portal?
Thanks

taywelch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hey Tom,

A CSV import should work.

Thanks,

Hi taywelch
Is there anyway to get these to scan apart from a CSV import? One of the devices that wont scan is a chassis and surely we wouldn't be able to maintain accurate data from that device if anything changes within it
Thanks

taywelch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hey Tom,

I will send you a private message asking for PID and specific SN's

Thanks,

Hey Tom,

I can see the serial number you provided me via private chat looks valid within the PSS portal. If you still see an error in the PSS portal, please open a TAC case for further assistance.

Thanks,
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: