Views
Helpful
Replies

CSPC Software Update

adminko
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have version 2.7 and I want to update to the newest Version.

When I typing-in my CCO credentials I alway receiving the message "Unable to validate credentials"

Upload of a scan-collection to the portal is working! I created two new VMWare machines and I used the ova File; always the same.

Interesting is also, that when I using a non-sense UserId and password I get the same message.

I'm connected to a normal DSL line without proxy and outgoing firewall rules.

Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello adminko,

Unfortunately there is not a way to perform manual upgrades to 2.7.3.  However, our new 2.7.3 OVA image is available on the download center if you would like to deploy a new VM instance for 2.7.3.  This will be a full install of all the latest patches.

Thank you,

Jarrett

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello adminko,

It looks like you have ran into the same issue mentioned in the below post.  We are working with our teams on resolving the issue.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/smart-net-total-care-portal-and/server-connection-to-cisco/m-p/3298282#M6314

Thank you,

Jarrett

Hi

Thanks for your reply. Is there a way to manually upgrade to the newest version?

Best regards

Hello adminko,

Unfortunately there is not a way to perform manual upgrades to 2.7.3.  However, our new 2.7.3 OVA image is available on the download center if you would like to deploy a new VM instance for 2.7.3.  This will be a full install of all the latest patches.

Thank you,

Jarrett

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: