Helpful
Replies

CSPC Stacked Switches showing only master not members

MetCW_2020
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Have recently configured CSPC ver 2.8.1.8

Used the default settings for all and using SNMP.

Upload to SNTC was successfull but notice the following

1) on CSPC collector and on SNTC web, the stack switches members are not shown on both. There is only infor for the master which causes the devices count to be wrong as we want also all the stack members information so to renew for the contracts.

2) Serial numbers are missing on CSPC and on SNTC. i saw on community it seems to be default not to see on CSPC but it should be available on SNTC, but for mine is none

The datasets on collection rules are the default. Saw Cisco-stack-mib and Mib_module both are in.

What am i missing on? new user for this.

Appreciate the experts help here.

Thanks

4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Q: Ihave a few 3750Gs in Switch Stackconfigurationand the CSPC only recognizes the masterswitches. How can I get the information on the individual switches in the stack?

A:The CSPC will only show the master switch.Once the upload reaches the portal, it should show the rest of the switches in the stack.The other switches are picked up through different datasets based onthe maste

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Thanks for the help.

where can i see them on portal. in additinal the serial numbers arent show on the portal.

I see all my chasis switch are flag as unidentified on the summary with this error

FAILED: SNAS validated data not available. i have attached

MetCW_2020
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone can help? I dont see the serial number on the SNTC portal at all and as above the error. i couldnt get anything on the net. 

It sounds like you are not running a collection profile to gather the data and upload it to SNTC, but rather just running an upload profile. Please run the default SNTC collection profile and discontinue any further upload profile runs as this could be creating the issue you are seeing.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: