Views
Helpful
Replies

CSPC unable to login to GUI

dganta
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

This is the 3rd time I am installing CSPC . The version is CSPC 2.8,0.1 after completing the GUI initial setup  I again see that I am not able to login to GUI and getting an internal error message I am able to login to admin through CLI though. This has become increasingly painful now everytime after installing the CSPC some or the other issue is propping up. Need an help in to this as I cannot ask the customer to do the reinstallation again. Also please let me know how to raise a TAC case for this

2 Replies 2

jofrumki
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you indicate what browser the customer is using and if this happens on any other browsers? 

To open a TAC case for the CSPC associated with the SNTC portal one of the following contracts must be associated to the customer's company;

NLS1, CSAS, TS Advantage Bronze/Silver/Gold and Platinum (TSAB, TSAS, TSAG, TSAP), AMSP, AMSS, AMST, FTSS, and SPADV. 

Hi,

I am not able to login through cli admin as well now, can you please let me know whether there is any service pack that can be install in order to rectify this I am using version 2.8.0.1