cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSPC Upload Another "Internal Server Error"

tdhb..hiq
Level 1
Level 1

We have just built a new CSPC CSPC 2.8.1.4 and patched (manually due to the one via the GUI not working) to CSPC 2.8.1.6.

With version CSPC 2.8.1.4 we were getting a 404 upload error, now an internal error after patching.

Getting the below when trying to upload.

Phase Name Phase Status Message
INITIALIZING SUCCESSFUL
SELECTING_DEVICES SUCCESSFUL 3 devices selected
SEGMENTING SUCCESSFUL
EXPORTING SUCCESSFUL transport-inventory-1571868642934.zip
UPLOADING (CSP0009043393) FAILED Internal Server Error
CLEANING_UP SUCCESSFUL "
CSP0009043393: Internal Server Error"

We have renewed the auth cert and rebooted several times. The database is very small at the moment with three devices.

Please help me with this buggy software.

10 Replies 10

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The problem likely is the same but the error message 404  is now more specific please do the following

In deploying the  image  you would have created the cli admin password?  (java based shell not the same as authentication for the GUI user admin even though it may have by choice the same password)

If so have you also created/activated  the users collectorlogin and root ? (real linux shell)

If not do the following for the cli admin  shell

admin# pwdreset root 90

And

admin# pwdreset collectorlogin 90

it will activate those accounts and generate their passwords  ( keep them where you can refer to them in the future)

after that

Via SSH Login to collector as user collectorlogin and then use command below to connect as root (cannot connect directly)

# su root

and then the following commands :

# sed -i ':a;N;$!ba;s/file/#file/1' /opt/ConcsoTgw/tail-end-gateway-decoupled/bin/run.sh

# sed -i 's/nettools-upload.cisco.com/72.163.7.113/g' /opt/ConcsoTgw/tail-end-gateway-decoupled/conf/csof_config.xml

# service concsotgw restart

# service cspc restart  

Once they are done try the collection profile/upload again and let me know

REF: https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvo43779

If it is does not work please send me the following in Private message

# tail -100 /opt/ConcsoTgw/tail-end-gateway-decoupled/bin/CONN_TEG_LOGS/tail-end-gateway.log

# openssl s_client -showcerts -connect concsoweb-prd.cisco.com:443

# tail -100 /opt/ConcsoTgw/tail-end-gateway-decoupled/bin/nohup.out

# wget https://72.163.7.113/HeadEndWebAppServlet/ --no-check-certificate

I keep getting an error trying to PM you.

The private message you were trying to access does not exist.

Please click the Back button on your browser.

Try to communicate now

Same problem.

Do you have any other methods?  Getting a little frustrated with this.

I review the logs. adn I found the following Logs messages.

Within the logs message from /opt/ConcsoTgw/tail-end-gateway-decoupled/bin/CONN_TEG_LOGS/tail-end-gateway.log

If the problem is the certificate it will show 2 certificates on the logs.  ONE associated with the error

Like below which cause a mismatch

98: 0.0.0.0: Oct 24 2019 12:04:30.946 +1300: %CONN_TEG-6-CONN_STR_INFO: %[ch=connectivityteg][mid=10003][requestTranId=99999999][applianceId=CSP000XXXX74][customerId=187851789][source=Connectivity][component=CONN_TEG][threadName=qtp289425603-23][className=com.cisco.ca.csp.conn.gateway.tailend.core.command.SendFileCommandHTTPS][methodName=uploadFileILB][lineNumber=625][isRemote=false]: message: Send File failed,http status code:500

And

Another

With the new entered certificate:

89: 0.0.0.0: Oct 24 2019 12:04:29.614 +1300: %CONN_TEG-6-CONN_STR_INFO: %[ch=connectivityteg][mid=10003][requestTranId=99999999][applianceId=CSP000XXXX74][customerId=187851789][source=Connectivity][component=CONN_TEG][threadName=qtp289425603-

ch=connectivityteg][mid=10003][requestTranId=99999999][applianceId=CSP000XXXX74][customerId=187851789][source=Connectivity][component=CONN_TEG][threadName=qtp289425603-23][className=com.cisco.ca.csp.conn.gateway.tailend.core.rest.TailEndRestApi][methodName=lambda$uploadFile$0][lineNumber=122][isRemote=false]: message: Caller Properties : Key : ApplianceId Value : CSP000XXXX93

This error typically occurs when there a corruption on replacing/deleting a certificate and then importing another

of the ones mentioned above which one is the correct one?

Please access on root again and send me the output of the following command below: IT will request your GUI password please input user admin and GUI password to generate output send me the output on private message.

# /opt/cisco/ss/adminshell/applications/CSPC/cli/bin/show_properties_entitlement.sh

Please Enter CSPC Username: admin
Please Enter CSPC Password:

Hello,
Yes I have deleted the cert, recreated it in the SNT portal and applied it.

Regards,
Scott

Hello.

I still have this problem. I have tried to remove the cert from the CSPC, install a new one created on the portal and rebooted the collector. I will PM you with the logs.

thanks.

Is this the same collector or another?

Hi, This is the same collector. I had to delete it from SNTC portal, as it was not syncing all the device details.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: