Views
Helpful
Replies

CSV file import - BR

cisco
Level 1
Level 1

Good Morning !!

Dear, CSPC collector is not looking for all IP Phone information from CUCM, I would like to know if cisco has any tool to get device information or some command so I can import the IP Phone information, and feed it CSV spreadsheet for manual import into the SNTC portal.

Best Regards

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

CC Cisco
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Good morning.

From within the call manager, you should be able to generate reports on the managed phones.

SNTC would need you to provide either the serial number or mac address for each phone. Please view the following guide for some instructions on how to generate reports. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_unified_operations_manager/8-5/user/guide/cuom_userguide85/useIPRpt.html

It should be very similar for other versions of call manager.

Regards,

Cesar

View solution in original post

Hi William,

As this issue seems to be on the call managers themselves, please continue to work with the CUCM support team or support community as this falls beyond the area of expertise for the SNTC support team.

Thanks,
Cheri

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

CC Cisco
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Good morning.

From within the call manager, you should be able to generate reports on the managed phones.

SNTC would need you to provide either the serial number or mac address for each phone. Please view the following guide for some instructions on how to generate reports. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_unified_operations_manager/8-5/user/guide/cuom_userguide85/useIPRpt.html

It should be very similar for other versions of call manager.

Regards,

Cesar

Chris Camplejohn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you explain a little more what you mean by CPSC not looking for all IP Phone information from CUCM.  If you have CUCM in CSPC and it is successfully collecting, then it will gather all the phones reported by CUCM.  You can upload a manual CSV of the phones inventory (PID and Serial Number), but if you have CSPC, I would recommend having it collected dynamically.

Hello,

The CSPC Collector is installed, but in the cluster with four CUCM contractions it only collects information from two servers, it presents the error in the MIB CISCO-CCM-MIB_ccm MIB and does not process the information in the SNTC PORTAL, I have already opened a call in the TAC, more I am having a certain urgency to send the information to the client that has the smart net expired, until the problem is resolved I am trying other ways for the collection.

Best Regards.

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

The CSPC can help to find the phones associated to a call manager during inventory.  If you are not seeing any phones collected, you may want to check if the SNMP Service has been enabled on the CUMC.  

1. Log on to your Cisco Unified Serviceability on the Call Manager Configuration Web Console.
  2. Go to the Tools tab and select Control Center - Feature Services.
  3. Go to Performance and Monitoring Services and check whether the Cisco CallManager SNMP Service is started.
  4. Click the Start button.

Here are some addtional guides as well with go over the CSV Option too.

User Guide - https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/services/sntc/portal_user_guide.html

File Import Video Training  - https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/services/sntc-portal/video-resources.html?videoId=5384981150001

Thank you,

Jarrett

Hello Jarrett,

I have already done the checks in the Feature Service of the CUCM for SNMP, I can even see that the collector has pulled the information of the devices but these are not replicated in the portal, I already opened called in the TAC and even here in the forum, until now I could not The information was recommended by the SNTC support team to open call with the CUCM support team and the call is in progress.

In CUCM I can export some information but not all, the serial number I can not with this export, I would like some tool or way to extract the necessary information for CSV File Import.

Best Regards

Have you checked the CSPC collection that there is data in the _CISCO_CCM_MIB_ccmPhoneEntry dataset collection? You have to ensure SNMP is enabled in Cisco Serviceability in CUCM.

Hello,

SNMP is enabled in the CUCM plus presents error in a specific MID, when this information is processed in the portal IP Phone information does not appear.

Best Regards.

Hello,

SNMP is enabled in the CUCM plus presents error in a specific MIB, when this information is processed in the portal IP Phone information does not appear.

Best Regards.

Hi William,

As this issue seems to be on the call managers themselves, please continue to work with the CUCM support team or support community as this falls beyond the area of expertise for the SNTC support team.

Thanks,
Cheri