Views
Helpful
Replies

CSV import to SNTC Portal not working

Michael Kim
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

Beginner to SNTC.  I'm trying to upload a simple CSV file contains a couple of devices from my network and find that the uploads succeeds but doesn't actually show up anywhere.  I've formatted my CSV file based on the sample template provided so I know the file is valid but I've tried multiple times from Chrome and FF to no avail.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Mike

3 Replies 3

Ye Liang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Michael,

Could you please PM me your company name so I can investigate further? Uploads do not always show up immediately in the SNTC Portal.

Thanks,
Ye

Hi Michael,

I see you imported a .csv today this afternoon. That has completed processing.

When creating a new "inventory name" instead of re-using a previously created one, there may be a delay before being able to see the status in the Portal.

To see your new inventory, you can click on the "pencil" icon next to your customer name and select it.

Thanks,

Ye

Ye,

When I go to summary now I do see some devices but when I try to click on them I get the below error message. I also receive the same error message when clicking on any of menus on the left (ex: all equipment). I then refreshed the load and now I get the 2nd error below about not having access to a report. Any idea?

[cid:image001.png@01D57D2F.A4D58810]

[cid:image002.png@01D57D2F.D0442740]

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: