cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Custom Inventory Report showing multiple collection dates

JSM92
Level 1
Level 1

Pulling a custom inventory report for a customer and it's showing 2 collection dates, one in June and then the latest one.  I have the report preferences set to only show latest, not comprehensive.  I do not believe I've even see this before with any other customers.  It's not duplicating devices, so it really does seem to be showing what has been added since June.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Jeffery,

That's expected behavior if two or more collectors are uploading to same inventory.

You may find more details here

Regards,

Suchita

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

JSM92
Level 1
Level 1

Believe I found my own answer from a previously asked one last year.  Didn't come up upon initial search.  The customer has 2 collectors, both with the same "inventory" name.  One of them hasn't uploaded since June of 2017, so I guess the report is just showing both dates and only those items that don't match the original upload show with the latest date. 

Hello Jeffery,

That's expected behavior if two or more collectors are uploading to same inventory.

You may find more details here

Regards,

Suchita

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: