cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Customer Admin Access issue

casey_biggs8
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team - I walked a customer through CSAM to grant internal company users access. A couple of the CCOID's had errors pop up. I had the end users verify their email and company association is correct. Is there a better place to go to troubleshoot this sort of issue? I can provide screenshots in private message.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi User,

Thanks for providing requested information in private chat. As per screenshot, steps that DA is performing is 'user role assignment'. First step to perform is user company association. Here is the two steps process:

1) User company association

2) User role assignment

User guide: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/services/sntc/portal_administration.html#add_new

Add New Users to the Portal and Assign Roles

Note: Only a DA can register new users.

Complete these steps in order to register a new user for your company:

1. Log into the Cisco Services Access Management Tool. You can also access this tool from the Useful Links page in the portal.
  2. Select User-Company Associations > Associate User to My Company.
  3. Enter a valid Cisco username or email address, and then click Next.
  4. Specify a company location, and then click Finish. A notification is sent to the user that confirms the association with your company.
  5. Select User Role Assignments > Assign Roles to Users.
  6. Choose a user, or search for a user via their Cisco username or email address, and then click Submit.
  7. Select the user, and then click Next.
  8. Click Smart Net Total Care from the services that are displayed, and then choose the appropriate role (customer administrator or customer user).
  9. Click Finish, and a notification is sent to the user.

Please do reach out to me if you have any further question.

Thanks,
Supriya

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi User,

Please provide me screenshot of error along with CCOID and company name in private message. I will take a look further and update you with findings.

Thanks,

Supriya

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi User,

Thanks for providing requested information in private chat. As per screenshot, steps that DA is performing is 'user role assignment'. First step to perform is user company association. Here is the two steps process:

1) User company association

2) User role assignment

User guide: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/services/sntc/portal_administration.html#add_new

Add New Users to the Portal and Assign Roles

Note: Only a DA can register new users.

Complete these steps in order to register a new user for your company:

1. Log into the Cisco Services Access Management Tool. You can also access this tool from the Useful Links page in the portal.
  2. Select User-Company Associations > Associate User to My Company.
  3. Enter a valid Cisco username or email address, and then click Next.
  4. Specify a company location, and then click Finish. A notification is sent to the user that confirms the association with your company.
  5. Select User Role Assignments > Assign Roles to Users.
  6. Choose a user, or search for a user via their Cisco username or email address, and then click Submit.
  7. Select the user, and then click Next.
  8. Click Smart Net Total Care from the services that are displayed, and then choose the appropriate role (customer administrator or customer user).
  9. Click Finish, and a notification is sent to the user.

Please do reach out to me if you have any further question.

Thanks,
Supriya