cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Customer Cannot Access SNTC Portal

Craig Cummings
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer that still has their CCO ID associated to their old company name and can't change it.  They also do not have access to their old DA at the old company.  The customer has a new SNTC Portal at his new company but his DA can't associated his name to their company or grant him access within CSAM.  Could you please assist or open a TAC case if needed.  Please PM me if you need the CCO Id for the customer and the Portal and new company email.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

@Craig Cummings  Your original post was answered on the day it was opened, 3/11. It contained detailed steps and had already covered all of the points that Winnie mentioned,  a follow-up was also sent to Winnie offline on the same day.

Further in response to your private message received today 3/16, please find the details the details below -

Joshua was associated to his previous company in CSAM tool as of the day you created the post 3/11.

Following the instructions that were provided in response to the post, it appears Joshua removed his previous company association from CSAM Tool.

Typically the DA of the company are required to maintain and validate the user's company association.

Alternatively users can follow the steps provided earlier to remove their company association from CSAM.

Now that Joshua is not associated to his previous company in CSAM anymore, the DA of the new company should be able to proceed with associating Joshua to his company from CSAM tool.

Can you please tell me whether the new DA tried this recently and is still running into any issues associating Joshua to their company in CSAM? If so it would help if you can send me the screenshot of the error that DA sees in CSAM.

@Winifred Zeliger  Let me know my post on 3/11 did not cover your questions.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Craig,

Please ask your customer to follow steps below to remove their current company association. If this does not help, or in case customer runs into any issues, you may private message me the userid of the customer for further review.

1.) Go to www.cisco.com

2.) Click on the login/logout icon in the upper right corner of the banner.  (If you are not yet logged in, this is the person icon.  If you are already logged in, this will be your initials.)

3.) From the menu, select "Manage Account" or "Manage Profile"

4.) On the next page, click on "Customer Profile Manager"

5.) Click on the "Access Management" tab

6.) Click on the "Smart Services" sub-tab

7.) Your existing company association is displayed.  Click the "Remove" link

Winifred Zeliger
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If the customer still has his old company association but no longer has communication with the old company DA, can TAC remove his association so that his new company can add him as portal user?  Or can the community help there?

Seems his CCO ID profile reflects the updated info and email.

Suchita,

I PM'ed you specifics on the client info.  Can you please respond.  There wasn't a reply to Winnie's response she sent through this post since 3/11.  Thanks

@Craig Cummings  Your original post was answered on the day it was opened, 3/11. It contained detailed steps and had already covered all of the points that Winnie mentioned,  a follow-up was also sent to Winnie offline on the same day.

Further in response to your private message received today 3/16, please find the details the details below -

Joshua was associated to his previous company in CSAM tool as of the day you created the post 3/11.

Following the instructions that were provided in response to the post, it appears Joshua removed his previous company association from CSAM Tool.

Typically the DA of the company are required to maintain and validate the user's company association.

Alternatively users can follow the steps provided earlier to remove their company association from CSAM.

Now that Joshua is not associated to his previous company in CSAM anymore, the DA of the new company should be able to proceed with associating Joshua to his company from CSAM tool.

Can you please tell me whether the new DA tried this recently and is still running into any issues associating Joshua to their company in CSAM? If so it would help if you can send me the screenshot of the error that DA sees in CSAM.

@Winifred Zeliger  Let me know my post on 3/11 did not cover your questions.

Thanks for the reply Suchita.  I verified with Winnie that Joshua was associated to the same company name prior to 3/11 and the directions I sent him that you provided on 3/11.  He must have disassociated his company name on 3/11 as well per your directions.   I'll follow up with the DA on re-associating him to see if it now works and follow back up soon.