cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Customer Issue with Smart Net Total Care Portal Access.

pabloarturo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Please your help,

I try to configure the access to the SNTC Portal for a customer

Always than I try to access it redirects me to the Register Page.

The customer say that they try do the register in 3 occasions and always have the same problem.

I try again and the response was an e-mail saying that the request must be approved by the Company Administrator

I´m checking in the Cisco Services Access Management portal with the administrator credentials and I can´t assign a role to the user.

I check the “Service Catalogue" Menu_ Other -> Enable cisco service Programs for your company

The list of Subscribed services is empty, It don´t have associated the Cisco Smart Net Total Care Service.

“Your Company is not currently registered for any available business services”

I do the request to associate. But I don’t have any response util now.

Please your help to check why this customer don’t have access to the Portal

CCO: redesdmidmq

Regards,

Pablo Proaño

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You can remove the Customer User role as the Customer Admin role proceeds this in privilege. I had to manually sync the account because it usually takes up to 24 hours.

Please have them attempt once more. 

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

jofrumki
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The CCO ID redesdmidmq does not exist in our records. Please verify the information and provide your response.

Thank you

Thanks @jofrumki for your help the CCO is:

redesdmimdmq   (redesdmi@quito.gob.ec)

Hello,

Thank you for the update, I have enabled the SNTC service for this company and assigned the CCO ID as a Customer Admin for the SNTC portal. Apologies that this process was difficult for you, please provide an update that the user has access now.

Regards

I @jofrumki ,

Thanks for your help

The Problem persist. When the customer try to access the portal it stay for a few seconds and then redirect to the register page. Try the register again but have the message:

Redirecting
It appears that you already have access to Smart Net Total Care Portal. You will be redirected in 10 secs, and againt go to the register page.

I assign the roles for Smart Net Total Care as Customer Administrator and Customer User in the Cisco Services Access Management, try with diferent browsers, clear cookies. But don't work

You can remove the Customer User role as the Customer Admin role proceeds this in privilege. I had to manually sync the account because it usually takes up to 24 hours.

Please have them attempt once more. 

Thaks,

It´s working now.

Glad to hear it, thank you for our patience.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: