Views
Helpful
Replies

Customer Name Problem in SNTC

serviciosbvs
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, team.

The service contract number is linked to "XXXXXX" correctly. Our customer in Smart Account shows it belongs to "XXXXXX" (which is our cutomer's name). However, when they log in to SNTC, SNTC is showing to our customer as "YYYYYYY" (which name is totally incorrect). I would like to know if it is posible to change this name from "YYYYYY" to "XXXXXX" for SNTC and globally. Delegated Admin is also receiving many mails from Cisco about this issue.

attached captures, where "XXXXXX" belongs to the correct name and "YYYYYY" to the incorrect name.

Regards.

Froilán Ramos

6 Replies 6

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello There,

Can you please provide some background on customer onboarding? Did the customer try self registration  using the same contract that has the name XXXX?

Regards,

Suchita

@Suchita Shewale, thanks
I answer you for private message, with all information of the customer, where show you the problem existent.

sorry for my poor english

Hi @Suchita Shewale ,

Excelent, thank you. We are attentive to any news about the case. again, thank you very much for the support.

I could not answer for MP, he did not allow me

Sorry for my poor english.

Regards.

Froilán Ramos

Sure. Thanks for your patience. I will have some update early next week on company name change request.

Regards,

Suchita

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi There,  The customer name is now corrected. Let me know if any questions.

Regards,

Suchita

Suchita,
Yes, The customer name is correct, thank you.

but the customer's address is still incorrect ... I sent you MP
Sorry for the inconvenience.
regards