cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Data Collection is not uploaded to SNTC Portal

cnogueral1
Level 1
Level 1

I have recently set up a new CSP Collector 2.7, added devices, and collected and uploaded data. However, the data is not showing in the SNTC Portal. 

7 Replies 7

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello cnogueral1,

Thank you for the details, would you also be able to provide a screenshot of the entire portal page and what you're currently seeing after selecting your Inventory Name?

Thank you,

Jarrett

Hello Jarret,

Here is the screenshot

Hello cnogueral1,

Thank you for the provided screenshots.  The issue you are facing is due to a recent bug with our SNTC 4.0 release.  The bug ID details are available here. We hope to have the issue resolved soon for you. 

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Thank you,

Jarrett

Hello Jarret,

As I understand the bug, there is no specific solution to this problem . It turns out that the customer for which the collector is being installed is pressing us to make the collector active.

Recently I told the customer about the bug and he asked me for a letter or some official statement from Cisco that confirms what was indicated for you ande the bug.
Please help me with this request or tell me who to climb with, it is a critical issue for us

Thanks

Hello cnogueral1

The most official statement that we can provide is represented in the bug that Jarrett provided.  Because this bug is a Severity 2, the Cisco team is treating it with urgency.  Please check the link to the bug for updates. 

best regards, 

Teresa

Hello Teresa,

Ok, we expect that the issue couldo be solved soon as posible.

Thanks

Hello cnogueral1,

We believe that our backend has been able to resolve this issue now.  Could you please check to see if you are now able to view the inventory successfully on the Portal?

Thank you,

Jarrett

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: