cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Delegate Admin

rknudson
Level 1
Level 1

trying to be a Delegate Admin but I run into a ā€œSorry, we have encountered a technical errorā€ page.  This is prior to matching a serial number with a support contract.  If I use a Colleague's account I can match  a serial number with a support contract once but never received anything after that.  Attempt to do it a second time fails to match  a serial number with a support contract.  I think?, there is something wrong with our support contracts and am not sure how to fix it?

12 Replies 12

Aravind Vincent
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Rick,

We had an outage this morning which could have been the cause of  error message you saw. Since then, we work with our IT teams to resolve the issue. All systems are up and running now and users were able to successfully register.  Can you retry the process again? If you still see the issue, update this post with the CCO id and I will investigate further.

Thanks,

Aravind

Hello Aravind,

I get this when I enter a valid SN and Contract:

We encountered an error while processing your request. Please refresh this page or try again.

Hi Chris,

I need your CCO id information to look into this further. Can you update this post with CCO id information only.

Thanks,
Aravind

Aravind,

I have sent you the CCO ID via email.

Thanks, Nathalie

Hi Chris,

You were successfully on boarded this evening. You should have received an email notification. Please let me know if you can access the portal.

Thanks,
Aravind

I'm trying to use NCM Connector for Cisco SmartAdvisor but keep getting Userid is not valid.  I'm not sure where to go on this one.

Hi Chris,
It looks like the error is on the NCM side so support would be provided by SolarWinds. 
Do you have a Customer Admin role on the Smart Net Total Care side? You must have a Customer Admin role to enable this.
This and other typical issues are covered in this Q&A from our latest webinar https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/13013071/webcast-qa-gain-visibility-your-cisco-network-solarwinds-technologies

I hope it helps.

Claire-Juliette

Thanks, Claire and Hernani.  It was a matter of getting the right address associated.  There were over a dozen and several were very similar.  I matched with what was in the email, as suggested and appears to be working.  Thank you for your help. 

Chris,

Please check the Company Name and Address you selected in NCM. This information should match with the details you received in Delegated Administrator confirmation e-mail.

Thanks, Hernani

I'm having a similar issue, my CCO is nwiegand83. Thanks!

Hi Nathan,

I will reach out to you via email to assist you further.

Thanks,

Aravind

Same issue with error page returned for CCO id rknudson@ap.org