cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Smart Net Total Care Community!

Our community includes Cisco experts to answer your questions about the Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) portal and CSP-Collector.
Click the navigation links below to access materials for using our service and supported collectors.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Delegated Admin Error

My company used SNTC back in 2017 and this is the first time that I have tried to log back in since the end of our 1 year trial.  When I logged into the site asked if I wanted to be the delegated admin, I bypassed and just went to the site and was able to see my old data.   

I later logged back in and when I tried to accept the Delegated Admin it came up with an error and said I should try again later.

FYI in my services portal I have two "services" "SmartNet Total Care" and "SmartNet Total Care 3x".  I can access "SmartNet Total Care", however if I try to access "SmartNet Total Care 3x" I get an error stating the portal is unavailable.

Who do I contact to take a look at our Total care portal and get it working?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Re: Delegated Admin Error

Hello,
You can try to use the one labeled as "SmartNet Total Care" which is the newest version of the SNTC Portal. I see you have recent uploads to the portal now. Can you let us know if you are running into any more issues?
Thank you,
Jarrett
CreatePlease to create content
Right-rail
Navigation
Be sure to bookmark these support pages and use them in the future to find all the self-help information.
Helpful Links