Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Delegated Administrator request - issue while registering for the first time

Please be advised I am new to my company and am following the guidelines outlined in the Cisco document entitled Get Access To Your Customers’ SNTC 3.X Inventories for establishing myself as a PDA.  I have tried two of the aliases, ask-smart-services@cisco.com (No longer active) and SNTC-Support@cisco.com.  A TAC case was opened for me; however, they are requesting a contract no. for one of the following types of contracts which we are not seeing in our portfolio.  TSAB, TSAS, TSAG, TSAP, AMSP, AMSS, AMST, FTSS, SPADV, CSAS, NLS1. They recommended coming to you for assistance.  Please let me know a resolution path.  I value your insight and direction.

SR 684268273 : PSS - KOVARUS INC - Partner Delegated Administrator Setup Request

Thank you,

Lynn

10 Replies 10

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Lynn,

If you are partner and trying to get access to your customer SNTC portal, you need to set up your CCOID with CBR admin/user. Please private message me below and I will provide you with further steps.

Please provide information with best of your knowledge

CCOID for the user who is looking for access (in this case your CCOID):

Partner company name:

Partner company DA:

Customer company name:

Customer company DA (if you know of):

Thanks,

Supriya

Thank you so much Supriya,

CCOID for the user who is looking for access (in this case your CCOID): lco***

Partner company name: Kovarus

Partner company DA: uncertain if there is one to date

Customer company name: Alb***

Customer company DA (if you know of): Kickoff meeting scheduled for next week

**Text has been masked to preserve data privacy.  Please provide personally identifiable information via private message, and only at the request of our experts. Thank you!

Hi Lynn,

First partner company has to appoint DA for partner company for this process. Do you know who is going to be partner DA for partner company? Please request candidate to use below link and look for related topic that I mentioned below.

SNTC Portal Administration and Management Guide: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/services/sntc/portal_administration.html

Request to become Partner DA for partner company:

Look for topic: 'Request Partner Delegated Administrator (For Partners Only)'

Once DA is nominated for partner company, please update the post and will assist you with further steps which is mentioned in same guide.

Please do update post if you have any concern on above information.

Thanks,
Supriya

Using those procedures our Admin was unable to designate a PDA. I am attaching the screen shot that outlines her efforts.

Sorry, what next?

Hi Lynn,

Please provide screenshot of error as well provide below using private message.

Provide the CCO ID, company name, and email address of your nominee for partner DA and the SNTC contract # of the customer for which you will have a CBR role in the portal

Thanks,
Supriya

These are the DA nominees for our company.

Jul***

Ada***

Lyn***

The customer contract nos. are 

929***.

He had issues when trying to designate our team in the portal.  He stated it would not allow him to choose CBR roles.

Thank you for your assistance.

Lynn

*** Text has been masked to preserve data privacy.  Please provide personally identifiable information via private message, and only at the request of our experts. Thank you!

Hello Lynn,

Do you have any smart entitled contract between your Partner Company and Customer Company?

Regards,

Suchita

We have two contracts with the customer.  I sent the contract nos. via private message.

Thank you,

Lynn

Hello Lynn,

I have sent you the details last week via private message that you can use to proceed with partner company onboarding.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Suchita

We have been told that these are not Smart Portal contracts.  We have engaged a Cisco internal resource to confirm through the SME.  Thank you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: