cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Delegated Administrator request - issue while registering

davidburlingame
Level 1
Level 1

Problem shown - we encoutered an error while processing your request...

CCO ID has access rights to Contract ending in ...97. Contract is valid. Serial number is covered by this contract. So i do not see any issues why this problem might happen.

Please help what should we do in order to get delegated administrator registered.

5 Replies 5

npicard
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

David,

I have researched all the items you list and all appears to be in order with the exception of the customer name in the CCO profile versus what is on the contract. Are you trying to set yourself up as the DA for your own company or for a customer?

Also, I would like to know which browser did you see the issue with? Can you try with Firefox and let me know if you still see the issue.

Thanks,
Aravind

I tried with both browsers and still have the issue

Hi David, while the experts are still helping you I went ahead and edited your original question to remove some sensitive information as this is a public community. I have captured the information should experts still need to continue helping you.

Best,

Sandra 

Regards, Sandra Kindly remember to mark questions as answered and please rate posts and answers if you find them helpful.

My own company.  The relationship with my CISCO reseller has been in existence for 15+ years.  We are in the same building but have gone thru growth and the name the contract is under is a division and no longer the company name.     

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: