cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Deleted Inventory and connectors and lost access

sjcopeland
Level 1
Level 1

I'm experiencing the same issue as found in https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/smart-net-total-care-portal-and/inventory-deleted-now-unable-to-view-any-information/m-p/3414034.

Earlier this week, I did the same thing, deleted inventory and old collector to start from scratch.  The problem is that I can't even upload a CSV file for testing because when I click on Library, I no longer have any options other than "Get Started"  When I click on that, I get an error message stating "This content is unavailable. This problem is actively being resolved. Please try again later.If the problem persists, email smartservices-support@cisco.com to report the error." 

See attached ScreenShot.

Thanks, 

Steven

3 Replies 3

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Steven,

I am investigating the issue. I noticed that you have access to two accounts, can you please tell me which account do you face this issue for?

Regards,

Suchita

Ah, that makes sense now.  When I deleted the inventory, I only had the one account titled "PIONEER TELEPHONE COOPERATIVE".  While researching solutions, it was suggested to re-register for access so I did and when that happened, my username was associated with "PIONEER TELEPHONE COOPERATIVE, INC."  Same company.

It never dawned on me to look at the filters under company name.  Now I see two accounts,

PIONEER TELEPHONE COOPERATIVE

and

PIONEER TELEPHONE COOPERATIVE, INC.

The one I'm having issues with is the original PIONEER TELEPHONE COOPERATIVE.  When I changed filters to the new account I get a welcome to Smart Net Total Care.

Since these accounts are for the same company and don't need both, can the PIONEER TELEPHONE COOPERATIVE account be deleted?

Hello Steven,

I just wanted to quickly follow-up on my last private message. Hopefully your issue is resolved. Please let me know if you need any assistance further.

Regards,

Suchita