cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Difference between PSRT and SNT in terms of Hardware Replacement.

Nmp_berose9
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Cisco Team,

I would like to ask the difference of these two Smartnet Orders below in terms of Hardware Replacement.

CON-SNT-??? = Smartnet Service 8X5XNBD

CON-PSRT-??? = Support provided by partner 8X5XNBD

Response is highly appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

The PSRT service level belongs to the Partner Support Service offer. This is only sold to qualified Cisco partners and not to the end customer.  The partner will wrap this with their own value add services which they then deliver to their end customers. We therefore do not have the details of this service.  If you are a Cisco Partner you would need to speak with your Cisco partner account manager about the Partner Support Service.

I hope that explains things for you. Regards, Tim

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Hello,

Thank you for your question.  We'll have an expert respond just as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Cheri

tfitch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

CON-SNT relates to the Smart Net Total Care (Cisco Brand) service. CON-PSRT relates to our partner brand service. 

The Hardware Replacement option for both services is the same. The parts are delivered to the End Customer as detailed on the contract within the Next Business Day timeframe. 

Regards, Tim

Thank you very much for the response, it was very helpful. One last thing, may I ask you how can I get a FULL document or reference guide regarding CON-PSRT-8X5XNBD? We're afraid that if we choose this Smartnet will have an impact compared to CON-SNT, as we notice a difference on the price.

Hi,

The PSRT service level belongs to the Partner Support Service offer. This is only sold to qualified Cisco partners and not to the end customer.  The partner will wrap this with their own value add services which they then deliver to their end customers. We therefore do not have the details of this service.  If you are a Cisco Partner you would need to speak with your Cisco partner account manager about the Partner Support Service.

I hope that explains things for you. Regards, Tim

Hi Tim,

Thank you very much for all those response, really appreciated.

My manager has already agreed with the information I have given to him so we can now consider this query close.

Julius

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: