cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Disadvantages with access to Smart NET Portal

cnogueral1
Level 1
Level 1
Recently the entity is doing the process to install the Smart Collector. The registration was made with the following contract number 200***, which is SNTC. Continuing the process, after confirming data and receiving the confirmation email of the account, upon entering a notice that indicates the following:

"You do not currently have access to Cisco Services Connection. You must be entitled to at least one Smart Services contract to request access."

But as I comment the contract is smartnet

Please your collaboration to validate why this may happen or indicate that it can be enhanced to resolve the event.

This post has been edited to removed personally identifiable information.

3 Replies 3

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey cnogueral1,

Can you private message me the CCO ID and the company name of which the account is being made?  This can be done by hovering over my username and clicking the 'Send Message' option.

Thanks,

Justin

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey cnogueral1,

Updating thread posts that the Remedy team is currently working on this issue to get the Legal Agreement review accessible.

Thanks,
Justin

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey cnogueral1,

Apologies for the delay and inconvenience but it appears this was a wide spread issue.  However, it should now be fixed.  Can you try completing the Agreement once more and let me know if you still can't successfully do so?  If all appears well now, please mark this as an acceptable solution so we know the issue is closed out.

Thanks,
Justin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: