cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Discrepancy in contracts in STC portal and user profile

Ralph Nerette
Level 1
Level 1

I see there is a discrepancy between the number of contracts that show up in STC versus the total number of contracts that I manage.  STC has fewer than what I have in my SAMT

How can I get them to match?

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Valeria Quesada
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ralph:

There should be at least 1 device from those "missing" contracts collected in SNTC Portal. This way, the portal can display those contracts for you. It's a way of triggering the synch up between the Serial Number and it's Contract Number.

Other scenarios may happen as well 1)  Serials are not being collected.  2) contracts are Expired so they aren't being displayed for those serials. 3) the serials were moved to another Contract while doing a "contract consolidation/merge".

I'd verify 1st if any device (serial number) from those "missing" contracts are being collected in SNTC.

So if the serial numbers are covered under correct contract and the serials are being discovered by the SNTC collector, then the contracts should all display in SNTC Portal. This is the expected behavior.

Let me know how it goes! Otherwise, we may have to look further into this and see if it's a technical defect.

Regards,

Valeria Quesada

SNTC CPS Team Leader- Americas

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Valeria Quesada
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ralph:

There should be at least 1 device from those "missing" contracts collected in SNTC Portal. This way, the portal can display those contracts for you. It's a way of triggering the synch up between the Serial Number and it's Contract Number.

Other scenarios may happen as well 1)  Serials are not being collected.  2) contracts are Expired so they aren't being displayed for those serials. 3) the serials were moved to another Contract while doing a "contract consolidation/merge".

I'd verify 1st if any device (serial number) from those "missing" contracts are being collected in SNTC.

So if the serial numbers are covered under correct contract and the serials are being discovered by the SNTC collector, then the contracts should all display in SNTC Portal. This is the expected behavior.

Let me know how it goes! Otherwise, we may have to look further into this and see if it's a technical defect.

Regards,

Valeria Quesada

SNTC CPS Team Leader- Americas

Valeria,

Thank you for the answer.  I will validate that at least one of the devices matches the contract.

That is correct Ralph! Please let me know if you have any questions, or if any issues arise.

Regards,

Valeria