Views
Helpful
Replies

Divergence in CSPC and Portal Collector Data

cisco
Level 1
Level 1

Dear,

I'm having trouble submitting the data from the IP Phones to the client, I verified that the collector has the IP Phones information, but after the processing in the SNTC Portal the Data is missing, how can I solve this case?

Entitled Company: ASS***
Inventory Name: Sarah

SarahCollector: CSP***
Collection ID: 174***

William Resende

This post has been edited to remove personally identifiable information.

6 Replies 6

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi User,

Once you login to SNTC portal and select related inventory, please click on 'all equipment' tab from left bar. I am able to see multiple entry for CCM. Please select one of the CCM - you will find multiple tab for given selection. Please select 'related Hardware' tab. You will see all IP-phones entries there for given CCM. Please do let me know if you have any further question on same.

Thanks,
Supriya

Hi, Supriya,

I'll explain better:

In the central CUCM I have of the Device_Pool BSB 370 IP Phones installed and registered in the IP 10.10.47.253, when I execute the CSPC these IP Phones also appear, ccmPhone_Entry: 442 IP Phones collectatos, after processed in the SNTC Portal it shows me only 214, he did not process all Ip Phones, he would report to me an incomplete list of IP Phones.

I would like to check with the Cisco support team because this difference in the amount of IP Phones.

Thanks,

William Resende

Hi William,

Thanks for detail information. Let me take a look and update you. Please allow me some time on this.

Thanks,
Supriya

Hi William,

I checked further and found that system were not able to validate remaining IPPHONEs and due to that portal won't show those. I would suggest to wait for NG release which is scheduled to release soon (in a week or so).

Thanks,

Supriya

Hi Supriya,

In this case, do I have to wait for this update?

Thanks.

William Resende

Hi William,

Unfortunately, yes.

Thanks,
Supriya