cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Don't have another collector in my portal

omar.velez
Level 1
Level 1

My collector´s portal does not add another collector I already have the contracts assigned and the client registered me as CBR Admin. But I can´t see it.

Thanks 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for the screenshot.

When you log-into SNTC Portal, you need to change your customer selection from Global Filter. This will allow you to view all accounts that you have access to.

To do this, you may click the pencil icon next to customer name on the left navigation pane.

Regards,

Suchita

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello There,

Do you mean you are unable to view your Customer's account on SNTC Portal? Can you retry accessing the portal and if the issue persists, share the screenshot with us to understand the issue better?

Regards,

Suchita

Hello Suchita

Yes, I logout to my account and refresh the page, login again the issue persist. 

Thanks 

Regards 

Thank you for the screenshot.

When you log-into SNTC Portal, you need to change your customer selection from Global Filter. This will allow you to view all accounts that you have access to.

To do this, you may click the pencil icon next to customer name on the left navigation pane.

Regards,

Suchita

I clicked to the pencil and the new customer are here. Maybe need wait at least 36 hours from your configuration. The issue was resolved.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: