cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Duplicated inventory and segment

agiacometti
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, suddenly i enter services.cisco.com and i found the inventory and segments duplicated.

The inventory has a new name, and the segments are duplicated with a string "copy of x".

I have found that the collecto has a new inventory name, so that could be the root cause.

How may i delete the old inventory? or even switch back the inventory name to the original name?

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Adrian,

We have implemented the ability to delete inventories from the SNTC portal.  This capability is available to Customer Admins and can be granted to CBR Admins.  Please review the release notes for further details.

Cheers,

Cheri

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The inventory name is likely a reflection on what certificate you have on the collector please send me a private message with the screenshot of   help --> about --> server properties --> registration certificate properties open the certificate information on the certificate id and then send to me

At this time there is not a way to delete inventories below is an enhancement to make that feature available

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvc20516

I'm sending the info to you.

Hi Adrian,

We have implemented the ability to delete inventories from the SNTC portal.  This capability is available to Customer Admins and can be granted to CBR Admins.  Please review the release notes for further details.

Cheers,

Cheri

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: