cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Enterprise Monitoring for CSPC 2.6

twylyghtcisco
Level 1
Level 1

Management has requested that logging to our SIEM service is enabled for our virtual CSPC appliance.  I have the destination IP address and port at the ready for the SIEM server, but I see no configuration options (GUI or otherwise) for this monitoring to take place

I appreciate any and all help that can be offered in this matter.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

My thanks for the reply sir.  I ended up logging in with root access for the virtual appliance and modifying the rsyslog.conf file with a modified syntax of two "@"s rather than the single one.  Once that was done, the system began forwarding its logs accordingly.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Would you be able to help provide us with some additional information about your SIEM application?  Once we have some additional details, I can help to check and see if this integration is supported by the CSPC.

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Thank you,

Jarrett

My thanks for the reply sir.  I ended up logging in with root access for the virtual appliance and modifying the rsyslog.conf file with a modified syntax of two "@"s rather than the single one.  Once that was done, the system began forwarding its logs accordingly.

Hello,

Glad to hear it's working for you now!  And thank you for providing the steps you used to set up this type of monitoring.

Thank you,

Jarrett