cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Entitlement file generation failed. Please try again. If issue persists, find help in the community

lcosilagi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Tried the same process with Delegated administrator user and different browsers on different machines.  Issue still persists.

Searched over 3 pages in forum community for a similar issue, found 3 discussion about, but none useless information.

CCO ID: portoitapoa

Can you help me, pls.

Regards.

Luciano.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hey Luciano, 

I was able to generate the entitlement from my end and I have sent it to CCO: portoitapoa 

Please have this user check their Cisco email. 

Thanks, 

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

taywelch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Luciano, 

I was able to download a new entitlement from the portal just now. Can you please try again and let me know if you are still seeing the same error?

Thanks, 

Taylor

Hi Taylor,

Same error again using IE and Firefox!  Do you think it could be something related to CCO ID that customer is using?

Thanks.

Hello Luciano, 

Can you have the customer clear the browser then try again in chrome or firefox?

Thanks, 

Taylor

Hi Taylor,

Unfortunatelly, none of options that you provided work.  Tried to clear cache from Firefox / IE and Chrome on different machines and same issue again!

Changed the name of company on CCO ID as you suggested, removing all periods and same issue again!

To speak honestly, the major problem I have been facing in the whole process is always related to CCO ID and portal registration issues related to CCO ID.

As suggestion to make our life easier, why CISCO do not publish a document describing all steps in order to set up a new CCO ID and what information and how we can checkin order to get SNTC registration straight?

For us and for customer is really a frustanting process and at a each step we discover something that is not working.

Despite of this,  I really appreaciate your time and attention in this case.

Thanks in advance.

Luciano.

Hey Luciano, 

I was able to generate the entitlement from my end and I have sent it to CCO: portoitapoa 

Please have this user check their Cisco email. 

Thanks, 

Taylor,

Pls, could you send the entiltlement file for my corporate e-mail address?

Regards.

Luciano, 

The file sharing method I used requires a valid CCO ID however I may be able to CC you on the email. Please provide me with the email address. 

Thanks, 

Taylor,

This the same address of my CCO ID.

luciano.silagi@added.com.br

Thanks.

Taylor,

I will check with customer.

I really appriciate!

Thanks for help!

Luciano, 

No problem!

FYI the file will only be available for 3 days. 

Thanks, 

Hello Luciano,

The issue seems to be with the name under CCO portoitapoa. I'm seeing the last name is S.A. Can you change the last name so that there are no periods and then try to download the entitlement again?

Thanks,

Taylor