Views
Helpful
Replies

Error Collector deactivation failed

sntc
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

We have more than one active collector in production. We would like to remove the collection rights on the SNTC Portal.
However, when we try to delete the authorization for the collector, we get the following error:

Collector deactivation failed. Please try again. If the issue persists, find help in the community.

Performing tests on other browsers and machine, the same error remains.
What is stopping us from deleting rights on the SNTC portal?

4 Replies 4

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey sntc,

I am unsure of what you mean by remove the collection right on the SNTC Portal.  Are you trying to delete the inventory or the certificate for the CSPC?  Please private message me the Company and Inventory names of the instance in question.  Also, provide details/steps taken along with screenshots if possible.

Thanks,

Justin

htakemi
Level 1
Level 1

I have exactly the same issue you described.... how did it end up? has it been fixed? I have the latest collector version 2.8.1.8 but still the same issue...

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It is not clear what is the issue please open a new post and send on that post screenshots of you trying to accomplish and what errors are you getting

Hi Adias

This is the error that appears when trying to delete the certificate on the SNTC.

Could you help us?