cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Error in CSAM when associated user to company for portal access

DeannaDavenport
Level 1
Level 1

When attempting to associate a colleges CCO  ID (or any ID/email) with our company in CSAM, we receive the following error.  Anyone else experience this?

Critical error message An unexpected error occurred. You may use the browser Back button to re-try this transaction.
The information for this transaction has been forwarded to support team to investigate this problem. If you want to follow up to be notified when the situation is resolved, please open a case at My Cisco Workspace
- If you are not set up to open a case, click on "Add Module" and select Customer Service Central Module.
- In Customer Service Central, click tab for Open a Case and select General Inquires > Tool/Application/Other.
- When submitting the Open a Case form reference the Cisco Services Access Management (CSAM) user association or user role assignment error; Transaction ID
3 Replies 3

Kevin Kelly
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This error sometimes occurs when one of the many back-end service calls involved in the user onboarding fails, either due to a temporary system issue or a data issue.  If it's a temporary system issue, you can try again a little later. (Oh, and if possible use Firefox or Chrome browser, if you aren't already.)  If it's a data issue, you will need to follow the instructions to open a case to identify and resolve it. 

I've tried 3 browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox) and no luck.  I also opened a ticket a week ago with no response.  I tried again this morning and no luck, still.

Thank you for confirming this issue was resolved. 

Regards, Sandra Kindly remember to mark questions as answered and please rate posts and answers if you find them helpful.