cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Smart Net Total Care Community!

Our community includes Cisco experts to answer your questions about the Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) portal and CSP-Collector.
Click the navigation links below to access materials for using our service and supported collectors.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

Error occurred while fetching the information from databsae. Please check the adminshell logs for more details.

This error occurred to me when I want to check the updates, I already have the  version 2.7.4 but I want to fix this bug because in the future I will need upgrade eventually.2018-06-29_12h10_47.png2018-06-29_12h11_47.png2018-06-29_12h13_40.png

And I can ping all these IP adresses.

• 72.163.7.113 (TCP 443) concsoweb-prd.cisco.com 
  • 72.163.4.161 (TCP 443/80) www.cisco.com
  • 72.163.7.60 (TCP 443/80) dl.cisco.com
  • 72.163.7.60 (TCP 443/80) dl1.cisco.com
  • 173.37.146.12 (TCP 443/80) dl2.cisco.com
  • 173.37.144.208 (TCP 443/80) sso.cisco.com

Everyone's tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Re: Error occurred while fetching the information from databsae. Please check the adminshell logs for more details.

Hello,

Can you please login as "root" CLI username and try running the command "service adminshell restart".  Once it comes back up, please see if the error message is still occurring.

Thank you,

Jarrett

Highlighted
Beginner

Re: Error occurred while fetching the information from databsae. Please check the adminshell logs for more details.

Still occurring.

Highlighted
Beginner

The problem continues, somebody can help me?

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Hi there,

CSPC team have suggested that you restart the adminshell service.
Can you try the below command from root:

service adminshell restart

Then try again to see if the error about database persists.

Regards.
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Hello,
We currently have an open bug ID at CSCvk10422 tracking this issue.  We hope to have some more information regarding the issue and/or workaround for you soon. 
Thank you,
Jarrett

CreatePlease to create content
Right-rail
Navigation
Be sure to bookmark these support pages and use them in the future to find all the self-help information.
Helpful Links