cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Error registering new DA for first time

ssteenhoek
Level 4
Level 4

I'm getting the following error when setting up a Delegated Administrator from multiple browsers and contract/SN numbers.  I've also cleared my browser cache.  Any ideas to get past this issue?

"We encountered an error while processing your request. Please refresh this page or try again."

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi ,

Thank you for reaching out to us, can you please retry the steps , and get back to us through this post in case if you still have the issue ?

Preferable browser : Firefox and Google Chrome

Regards

Pamela

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

khanhluu82
Level 4
Level 4

I have the exact error while trying to go through the self registration. Any words?

Hi ,

Thank you for reaching out to us, can you please retry the steps , and get back to us through this post in case if you still have the issue ?

Preferable browser : Firefox and Google Chrome

Regards

Pamela

As Pamela indicated, Can you kindly retry the onboarding process. If you continue to see the issue, please let me know and I can help you with registration.

Thanks,
Aravind

Luc Le
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have the same issue with both Firefox and Chrome.

Thank you!

Can you kindly retry the onboarding process. If you continue to see the issue, please let me know and I can help you with registration.

Thanks,
Aravind

Hi,

It worked! I can now register.

Thank you!

Aravind Vincent
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I see that you are successfully onboarded this morning. I believe there was a production issue that might have led to technical issues when you tried previously. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
Aravind